



So I'm trying to play catch up with this blog. Sorry I am so bad about posting. Lucie's birthday was only 3 months ago. . .
She had a Peep and the Big Wide World party. That's her favorite thing so I did my best with the Peep cake. It helped that is was round. And the balloons were just the right shape for Quack.
3 comments:
All of that is SO CUTE!! Wow. Tell Joey he did such a great job on all the decor and the cake. Wow. A Jack of all trades, huh?
how adorable! I was so happy when I saw new pictures!!!!
Grace LOVES Peep and the Big Wide World too! I might have to copy your idea in October...thanks for your comments, Katie, on our blog. We're still in the states...Luke is suppose to be in bed right now sleeping but is talking loudly in chinese...:). The girls are just growing up!! miss you.
Post a Comment