Those are gorgeous....I love that first one with the blue dresses....very talented....TFS
what great pictures! I love all of them. love you-kk
awesome! so you went for it...the D700? Beautiful:)!!
um... did i sign a waiver for those pics?
The pictures are amazing! You are so talented! I hope I have the same results with my photoshop as you ...:) But I'm thinking you are just an amazing photographer ...photoshop or not!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are gorgeous....I love that first one with the blue dresses....very talented....TFS
what great pictures! I love all of them. love you-kk
awesome! so you went for it...the D700? Beautiful:)!!
um... did i sign a waiver for those pics?
The pictures are amazing! You are so talented! I hope I have the same results with my photoshop as you ...:) But I'm thinking you are just an amazing photographer ...photoshop or not!
Post a Comment