Saturday, May 26, 2007

New pool, new swimsuit,

and new camera for Mom's birthday. Here's some of the first pictures she took with it. Of course they are of me. I really am a great subject.






5 comments:

Laura Young said...

she really is overflowing with cuteness. love the swimsuit with the little skirt. i love you deenie!!!!- Aunt Laura

boo said...

that swimsuit is stylin i must say

i want one in my size

Jenny O said...

i want one too Betsy!!

Jenny O said...

Hey Deenie, where are you? I have been looking for more photos of you and I doubt that your mom hasn't been taking them... I miss you!

boo said...

hey so uh, deenie? could you pass this message on to your mom?

I was wondering if you could remind me how to make the chips with the cinnamon sugar on them for that fantastic fruit salad you make. I still have the fruit salsa recipe, just not the chip recipe and i'm craving some of that wonderfulness :) now that i think of it, i miss your fantastic cooking.
if you don't mind emailing me at simplybetz@gmail.com that would be great!

p.s. I know yall have been traveling, I hope it was enjoyable! it must be nice to see old friends again. :)