Here is the birthday girl Vivienne.
She really knows how to party!
She really knows how to party!

I had such a busy week that I even had to make some calls while
Sarah was trying to have tea with me. I hope that didn't seem too rude. . .
Sarah was trying to have tea with me. I hope that didn't seem too rude. . .

Sarah did invite me to her Easter Egg hunt at her house so I guess she's over it.
Here I am in my pretty Easter dress that my Nana and Oogie sent to me.
Here I am in my pretty Easter dress that my Nana and Oogie sent to me.


And this picture of me and my daddy was taken after the chocolate and tylenol had worn off.
(I had a slight fever at Easter but it didn't stop me from doing some serious Egg hunting.
(I had a slight fever at Easter but it didn't stop me from doing some serious Egg hunting.
3 comments:
Nadine, you need to let your mom know that if she ever wants to stop being a graphic artist, she might have a future in photography. She takes such lovely pictures that they make my heart hurt. I especially like the one of you resting on your daddy. It reminds me of lines from a hymn: "The soul that on Jesus has leaned for repose; I will not, I will not desert to his foes."
Keep leaning on your daddy
BTW--you were the prettiest girl in church on Easter Sunday!!
Mrs. F.
Ditto on missing you. We musn't go this long again...You really take great pictures, Katie. Hickmans and Penaks...BFF!!!!
I love me some Nadine. She looked so pretty for Easter!
Post a Comment